Juki TL2200 QVP Mini
Many people who sew or quilt appreciate a sewing machine that is portable but can still produce industrial-quality results. Those specifications can be found in the Juki TL-2200QP Mini Sewing Machine.
The Juki TL-2200QVP Mini is a lock-stitch, single needle sewing machine that is constructed of aluminum die-casting. As a portable machine, it is easy to do sewing in the home or in other locations such as sewing clubs, 4-H sewing and sewing classes.
Features of the larger Juki 18” TL-2200QVP long arm have been adapted into this “Mini” machine which allows freedom in the type of sewing you wish to do. The “Mini” is also constructed to fit Grace quilting frames which enlarge the quilting area and is so important to achieve precise quilting patterns.
Juki TL-2200QVP Mini Sewing Machine Features
• Although listed as a straight stitch sewing machine the Mini adapts to free motion quilting providing strength, speed simplicity and space. This is accomplished by dropping the feed dogs and installing the free motion darning foot. The bobbin tension is then adjusted and a 100/16 needle inserted. This allows you to put your personal quilting style on your finished quilt.
• An extra-large 23-inch work area allows plenty of space on which to place your quilt or sewing project and eliminates the need to struggle to keep your sewing in place.
• Stitching can reach up to 1,500 stitches per minute on straight stitching which allows you to adjust the speed to the type of sewing undertaken.
• Automatic actions include a foot pedal with thread trimmer and needle threaders. This eliminates constant stops to do these chores and keeps the hands free.
• An expanded foot area allows constant control of stitching and speed control.
• Other controls include sewing speed, needle up/down, presser foot lift by Lever Max 9mm, Knee Lift 12mm and 6mm Max Stitch Length. The Knee Lifter allows you to raise your presser foot up to 3” hands-free.
• High speed and locking-stitches work with a single needle.
• Easy to read numbers allow an easy dial selection of stitch length.
• A thread tension scale allows adjustment of tension to fit the material and thread being used.
• Perfectly balanced seams are assured with a Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook.
Juki TL-2200QVP Mini Sewing Accessories
• Standard, Even Feed, Walking, Hemming, Open Toe, Zipper and 1/4” Sewing Feet are provided. Also included are 1/4” and 1/5” Quilting Feet.
• An even Feed Foot Quilt Guide.
• A foot pedal, and Foot Switch Stopper.
• Extension table
• Sturdy sewing machine cover
• Instruction manual
An assortment of rulers is available which makes it easy to make circles, semi-circles or other patterns on your quilt or other types of sewing. The machine’s needle is flexible and automatically moves around the ruler. This allows you to make a perfect pattern without having to try to do it freehand.
The Juki Company also provides free tutoring videos to help you learn all the ins and outs of this remarkable machine. This makes it possible to learn how to enjoy your sewing or quilting while producing a beautiful product.
Extra Advantages of the Mini
• It can be stored in a small area when not in use which is important if you have a limited work area.
• The Mini Is portable which makes it convenient to take to sewing clubs, sewing or quilt classes, demonstrations and so forth.
• Although smaller in size, the Mini provides the features of many larger machines.
• Mini’s features provide a wide range of experiences which is excellent for both beginners and advanced sewers.
• Whether honoring a sewer just starting out or an experienced sewer, the Mini makes a first-rate gift to introduce the joy of sewing and quilting.
• Quilting is made easier when a Grace Quilting Frame is attached. This provides the Mini with the advantages of a longarm Juki machine.
The Juki TL-2200QVP Mini Sewing Machine has been crafted by experts in the sewing industry who are well acquainted with the needs of sewers and crafters. As a result, all features, including simplicity, speed and strength, have been designed to allow people involved in this craft enjoy the best on the market as well as introduce new comers to an exciting experience.