Brother Embroidery machine NS2750d
Sewing is a project that allows a person to be creative and produce articles that are not only beautiful but practical as well. Some people obtain this skill at an early age with home instruction while others take sewing classes.
The first step in being successful in this endeavor is to have equipment that is specially designed for a specific purpose. Brother’s NS2750D Embroidery/Sewing Machine is recommended both for home or commercial use. It is especially popular for home crafters who wish to sell their wares at craft shows, online or through other outlets.
This machine is an excellent way to construct linens, clothing, bags and other articles, followed by embellishing them with your creative embroidery. It saves the extra time required when sewing and embroidery are done on two different machines
It should be noted that the Brothers Company has been in business since 1908 and, through the years have been known for their basic policies of “commitment to quality”, “care for the environment” and “customer-first”. As a result, they have developed superior machines using advanced processing technologies such as their NS2750D Sewing Embroidery Machine which is not only elegant but reflects a new, sleek design.
NS27500 Sewing Embroidery Machine User Friendly Features
This machine includes the latest in domestic embroidery machines including software and accessories. It is designed to allow the user to create high-quality, feature-rich products and use their artistic skills to produce products for family, home, friends or sales.
There are always special innovations placed on newly manufactured Brother’s machines. The NS2750D is no exception. Its user-friendly program is designed to make creative design possible for any age group. For the experienced sewer and embroiderer, it is easy to pick up the new features of such a machine. Others may need sewing lessons.
Specific features of this computerized machine include:
- 138 built-in embroidery designs which include 35 Disney designs
- 140 frame pattern combinations
- 11 embroidery lettering fonts
- 240 built-in sewing stitches
- 10 styles of one-step buttonholes
- 3 sewing lettering fonts
- Maximum embroidery field of 5” x 7”, with an embroidery hoop
- 5” x 12” multi-position hoop
- 7.4” from arm to needle
- Automatic upper lower bread tension, needle threading and thread cutter
- On-screen editing of letters and designs
- 3.8-inch color LCD touch screen
- Sewing speed of 850 stitches per minute, embroidery speed 650 stitches per minute, stitch length and width adjustments
- USB port to connect directly to your PC or import USB memory stick designs
- Sidewise sewing
- Bobbins – Quick Set, easy winding system, Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin.
There is also special optional software available for this machine that suits the sewers unique needs. Some software allows the user to edit or eliminate unwanted stitches.
How to Use the NS2750D Sewing/Embroidery Machine
Recommended steps for embroidering:
- Always be sure your embroidery design is in a digital format that is compatible with the machine.
- Edit the pattern design and combine it with any additional patterns you require.
- Place the final pattern into the embroidery unit, making sure that the format will suit your machine and fabric.
- Place the fabric on a firm platform and integrate it into the machine.
- Start and watch the machine to make sure it is performing correctly. At the same time change thread colors as needed and correct any complications the unit may be having.
Always be sure your fabric is free of wrinkles and lays perfectly flat on the platform. This may include needing to stabilize large-sized embroidery patterns and knits.
For those who need instructions and practice operating this machine many dealers, such as the Capital Sew and Quilt, have experienced staff who teach sewing lessons. Many times this will be included in the sale of the machine.